Ronald M. Naditch
Email: click here to contact
- Family law
- Collaborative law
- Child custody
- Child support
- Domestic violence
- Automobile accidents
- Criminal law
- General civil law
- Maryland, 1962
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 1966
- University of Maryland, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Anne Arundel County, Maryland State and American Bar Associations
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- National District Attorney’s Association
- Maryland States/District Attorneys Association (Member, 1966 – 1993; Board of Directors, 1974 – 1982)
- CASA (Member, Board of Directors, 2005)
Nu Beta Epsilon. Member, Maryland Law Review, 1960 – 1962; Assistant Editor, 1961 – 1962. Author: “Sufficient Acknowledgement of Indebtedness to Remove Bar of Statute of Limitations,” Vol. 21, Maryland Law Review, 1961. Lecturer: Maryland District Attorney’s Association, 1980 – 1993; National District Attorney Association, 1980 – 1981; MICPEL in Domestic Relations, 1982 – 1983; Maryland Bar Association, Professional Course for New Admitted Attorneys, 1990. Law Clerk to the Honorable C. Ferdinand Sybert, Maryland Court of Appeals, 1962 – 1963. Associate, Goodman & Bloom, 1964 – 1965. Part Time Senior Assistant States Attorney, 1966 – 1993. Member, Review Board, Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland, 1975 – 1979. Attorney, Department of Social Services, 1979 – 1985. Civil Mediator, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, 1991. Mediator, Divorce and General, MICPEL. Part Time Master/Examiner, Uncontested Divorce Hearings, 1993. Completion of MICPEL mediation training in custody and visitation mediation and property and financial issues mediation. Completion of Collaborative Law Training, 2006.
Ronald M. Naditch, P.A. serves clients in Annapolis and throughout Anne Arundel and Queen Anne’s Counties in Maryland.