Accomplished Law Firm Serves Maryland Families
Experienced Annapolis attorney provides family law, divorce and mediation services
When you are in the midst of a contentious family law dispute, an experienced family law practitioner can help ease your financial and emotional burdens. My firm, Ronald M. Naditch, P.A., has been helping clients in and around Annapolis, Maryland resolve their family law disputes for decades. I focus on helping clients reach positive resolutions through mediation and negotiation, but if a matter is not amenable to out-of-court resolution, I have the skills and experience to seek a successful outcome through litigation. Whether you are divorcing, trying to get more time with your child or seeking modification of a support order, I provide quality legal counsel that can help you reach your goals.
Determined lawyer offers in-depth knowledge and a strategic approach
I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® 40 years ago for my high ethical standards and professional ability, and I am known for being:
- Knowledgeable — With decades of experience in my practice area, I will bring deep familiarity with the applicable laws and relevant courts to your family law matter.
- Strategic — I will look at all the variables in your case and the possible outcomes, then carefully develop a legal strategy that fully addresses your concerns.
- Responsive — My firm will take the time to understand what is at stake in your case and help you navigate the proceedings as smoothly as possible.
As a family law practitioner, I think of myself as a problem-solver, not a troublemaker. But if trouble arises, rest assured I have the skills and experience to handle it.
Skilled counsel for the issues that matter most to you
I provide comprehensive legal support to clients throughout Annapolis in the following areas:
- Family law — My family law practice covers a wide range of matters, such as adoption, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support, juvenile law and prenuptial agreements.
- Divorce — I have vast experience handling divorce cases of all kinds, from uncontested, where no one is alleging fault grounds, to highly contested, where almost everything is in dispute, including child support, child custody and division of assets.
- Mediation — When possible, I seek to help my clients resolve their family law issues through nonadversarial, cost-effective mediation. As a trained mediator, I can often guide the parties in finding a solution that addresses everyone’s needs.
Since 1964, my firm has been dedicated to providing clients with outstanding legal counsel. You can be confident that I will work my hardest to resolve your family law issue in the best possible way.
Contact an experienced Maryland attorney for a consultation
To have your family law issue evaluated by an experienced Maryland attorney, please call Ronald M. Naditch, P.A. at 410-268-3434 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Annapolis office.